Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Dec. 16th '09

I'm not moving until maybe the spring now. I'm going to take some vacation time in January and try to get some more work done around the house. Hopefully that will be enough to get me ready to move. To where you ask? I'm keeping my eye on a few locations using the weather APP on my iPhone. You see, the weather is the main reason I want to move in the first place. I get home after a long hard days work only to find I have to shovel! And with my back problems & exerted asthma; shoveling is one of the worst HELLS! But I digress!

Even after I move please keep in touch with me. I just got Skype, and that has voice and video chat. I knew about it, but didn't know how many kool features it had. So, if you get Skype, my name is "djaikou" (same as always).

Want to keep up with me? I'm on MySpace, Facebook, Twitter, & YouTube. My IMers (Instant Messengers) I use are xfire, AIM, YIM, MSN, & Skype. If you want to call my actual phone, you'll have to ask for my number, but I use Google Voice, so you can leave me a message using my voice mail gadget at http://djaikou.com/vmail/ For a list of all my online social networks go to http://www.google.com/profiles/djaikou

Gotta go! I got work in the morning. (-_-)\
Well ttfn (^_^)v

P.S. Check my social networks, or the blog sidebar for the picture of my Muppet that I got from FAO.com Right there see? --->

Ok, if I don't go now I will be grumpy tomorrow. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment